A mini household sewing machine comes up with great features and affordable price, which makes it a must-have product for those, who love sewing, or who need a sewing machine at home to handle some routine sewing issues. The beauty of a portable household sewing machine is not just easy to use as a trait, but it is also made for all kinds of sewers, whether one has a sewing experience, or not.
Anyone can easily understand the instruction manual, as there is nothing too complex in this. Still, you need to carefully read the instruction manual so that you can get familiarize with it and follow the steps accordingly. There are few things to keep in check while threading and preparing your portable mini sewing machine to use for a variety of sewing tasks.
If you were searching on the internet for a guide to using this portable mini sewing machine, then you have landed at the right place, as we will help you to understand how to operate a portable mini household sewing machine. In the end, we will also provide a list of advantages held by our portable mini sewing machine as compared to our competitors.
Steps of How to Use a Mini Portable Sewing Machine
- First of all, unpack your portable mini sewing machine, and make sure that unpack it very carefully as this product is very delicate and quite different from a traditional heavy-duty sewing machine. You need to keep in mind that the functions of a portable mini sewing machine can be extremely different from the functions of a traditional machine. S
- The first major step of using a portable mini sewing machine is to load the required amount of batteries in it. You need to open the battery portion and see if it has batteries or not. Normally, new machines do have batteries, and if it does not have batteries; you can purchase batteries to load the machine.
- Once you unpack and open your portable mini sewing machine, you would notice that a thread is given with the pack. In this threading step, it is your personal choice whether you use the thread, which was provided with the machine, or you can also buy quality thread from the market. I would recommend you to buy thread from the market, which is better in quality and strength. You will see that there is a threaded spindle on the top portion of the machine, so you need to place the thread spool on this spindle. You can also use the secondary bobbin spindle to load the thread for use.
- It is time to take an empty bobbin; however, you need to make sure that the bobbin has computability with your machine as different machines have different compatibility features. Now, fill this empty bobbin with the thread, and cut the thread, once it’s filled.
- In the next step, you need to find, where the needle is placed, and then pass the loaded thread from the hole of the needle, which is generally called “the eye”.
- In earlier steps, a bobbin was filled with thread, and now you should locate the bobbin compartment to place it correctly in this compartment. Below the needle area, there is a box kind of thing, slide this box, and you will find the bobbin portion to place it there.
- Make sure to attach both threads; one from the top spool placed on the top spindle, and the other from the bobbin placed in the lower compartment.
- If your machine comes up with AAA batteries, then just turn on the button, and you will be ready to use it, or if it has a power plug, then plug it in the electricity socket, and your portable mini sewing machine is ready to use.
Why our Product is Different than Our Competitors?
You need to look at some of the advantages of our portable mini sewing machine, which makes it stand out from our competitors:
- The instructions manual provided by the competitors is too complex and lengthy to understand, whereas the instruction manual provided with our Qfun household sewing machine is easy to understand, and it has all relevant details with a step-by-step guide.
- The household traditional machine does not have the auto mode of stitching, but the Qfun household sewing machine comes with 12 stitching styles, and you can choose any of them as per your requirements.
- If you think that thick fabric cannot be sewed with a portable mini machine, then you are mistaken, as the Qfun household sewing machine has a heavy-duty motor, which can easily stitch and sew even heavy fabric.
- The automation performance of the Qfun household sewing machine is way better than the competitors, and it also comes up with an easy-to-use setup.
- Setting a thread tension is one of the easiest steps in our Qfun household sewing machine. You can use adjustment of the thread tension dial 0-9 adjusted grades to meet the requirement of different thread tension. This feature of our product allows you to sew any kind of material available on the market.
I hope you may have found this guide useful and easy to understand so that you can use a portable household sewing machine without facing any problem.