The VARSK 10 inch Contour Gauge can do the fastest duplication in any shape. This profile gauge creates an instant template for curved and odd-shaped profiles simply and easily. Varsak counter gauge duplicator is designed with a metal locking mechanism and used to copy wide pipes, ducts, circular frames and many other objects. A valuable tool for various operations on car bodies, carpentry, and modelling. It is ideal for checking dimensions, tiles fitting, laminate, carpet moulding.
- Premium quality made with high quality ABS plastic
- Advanced METAL LOCKING MECHANISM with ALUMINUM CORE
- MARKED RULLER along with INCHES AND CENTIMETERS The plastic ruler with inches and centimetres on the structure of the gauge makes it easy to measure the length of different graphics
- Adjustable Tightness with a 45-degree pin teeth design will also maximum the accuracy of measurement.
- Varsk upgraded Contour duplication Gauge is 50% wider than regular ones
- VARSK contour gauge shape duplicator is upgraded with a metal locking mechanism, which is much more durable than others’ plastic lock. The metal lock mechanism is structured for a long time use. It can generate an original shape without transformation, helping you duplicate and transfer the form accurately to anywhere you need.
- You can easily use it many times without worrying about too loose or too tight of plastic pins to slide in; with the bit of Allen wrench, you can adjust the tightness of plastic buckles according to your preferences.
- profile gauge will not scratch the original finish of the shape being duplicated.
- it does not matter whether you are a professional or an amateur; remember three steps: Copy it. Lock it. Trace it. You can quickly press it on one of the shapes. Then trim and trace the outline and cut it into shape.
- VARSK Contour Gauge Shape Duplicator 10×5 inches with Lock can be your lifesaver for a DIY project.
- you can wrap it with a lovely gift box, which can be an excellent gift for Men’s. It is a super gauge tool for a handyperson to do woodworking, flooring, tiling, carpet laying, laminating, DIY projects.
- it can help keep the shape without moving out of form, help you duplicate and transfer the body accurately to anywhere you need. The high-quality aluminium core will keep the master outline tool working well for year
- It never disturbed the original value of the shape duplicated and never rusted over time: The master outline gauge can be reused:
- It has FREE Carrying Bag to carry and save the contour duplicator tool for subsequent use.
- It fits around most common pipes and round columns and allows you to easily copy shapes to tile, laminate, engineered wood, solid wood and vinyl flooring to precisely cut flooring to match objects. The gauge eliminates the guessing of dimensions of irregular shapes.
It’s straightforward to use; you simply push the contour gauge onto whatever you need to get around, lock it (works great!), put it onto the item that needs cut, then trace and cut it out. Admittedly, the cutting part can still be annoying because you need the right tools to make the cuts, but otherwise, this takes all the guesswork out of the project!
The VARSK contour gauge is appropriate for measuring mouldings for reproduction, duplicating spindles on the lathe, fitting flooring around mouldings, copying curves, and various other contour matching jobs around the home and shop. It is further used in
- Pipes fitting
- Door frames fitting
- Wood moulding shapes
- Gauge tiles
- Fix up an old car or make a new dashboard
- Any other repairing job needs transfer shape
- DIY projects
- Carpet fitting
- Floor panels fitting
- Fireplace decoration
- Scribing baseboard on steps
Top Picks for the Best Contour Gauge
· most-Rated Contour Gauge on Amazon: VARSK Contour Gauge Duplicator.
· appropriate Contour Gauge for Flooring: EFFLIFE Contour Gauge Profile Tool.
· appropriate Contour Gauge and Lock: Verve Tool Contour Gauge with Lock.
· most Largest Contour Gauge: KELAKE 20-Inch Contour Gauge.
It has been a part of our tool industry for a long time ago, a tool that is designed and engineered better and more accurately than anything else out there, with higher standards of rigour, precision, and creativity.
Please click here for more woodworking tools if you want to learn more.